Physical therapy services
Therapy focused on you
Expert clinical care. Compassion. A trusted and a true partner in feeling better. These are shared sentiments from our patients on why they chose RUSH Physical Therapy to help them get back to work, sports and life.
You have goals and we’ll help you achieve them. We are committed to partnering with you throughout your healing journey. Learn more about our services and get on the road to recovery, today.
- Physical therapy – Physical therapy can help you heal, regain strength and mobility and reduce pain. Get back to the things you love through the power of physical therapy.
- Recovery and Reconditioning – As you or your loved ones recover from COVID-19 or other debilitating illnesses and conditions, you may be left with varying levels of deconditioning and weakness.
- Hand therapy – Our certified hand therapists provide comprehensive treatment for hand, wrist, arm, elbow and shoulder injuries and conditions.
- Occupational therapy – Our occupational therapists use a variety of treatment options to help improve your activity level and participate in daily life tasks and activities.
- Speech Therapy – For those with swallowing, communication or voice disorders, our therapists can help improve your quality of life.
- Sports medicine – Select Sports offers nationally recognized programs tailored to the physical demands of active people like you – the weekend warrior, the performing artist or the competitive athlete.
- ReVital Cancer Rehabilitation — Specialized treatment for patients with cancer and who are in remission
- WorkStrategies – We partner with employers, case managers, payors and insurers to treat and prevent work-related injuries and reduce the total workers’ compensation spend.
- Specialty services - Our skilled therapists have received training and extended education to offer specialized services to meet the unique needs of your injury or condition.
- Pediatric therapy – We work with children from birth to age 21 and their families, offering excellent care through physical, occupational and speech language therapy services.